WHAT YOUR SAFETY MEANS TO US
The safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority. Thus, we have set up the following protocols to ensure a safe restaurant environment, during these unprecedented times.
FIVE PART STRATEGY
- Safety Culture
This strategy was recently developed by Mass General Hospital to have a safe hospital environment and successfully keep their doctors and nurses healthy. Our plan was created to meet Miami Dade County The New Normal document specifications.
- Temperature Check and Three Screener Questions (By order of City of Miami) completed and passed by every employee and any vendors who needs to enter restaurant.
- Screener completed before anyone enters the restaurant.
- Mask are worn correctly 100% of the time by all staff is in the restaurant.
- All customers entering the restaurant must be wearing masks at all times except when seated at a table. When guests get up from the table to go to the bathroom they must wear their mask.
- Specific waiting area space created to avoid guests being within 6 feet of each other while waiting to be seated.
- Tables spaced seated 6 feet apart
- A maximum of four people can be seated at one table.
- Created spaced bathroom waiting areas to avoid guests coming too close together.
- Gloves worn by all back of house employees, bar staff and anyone touching plates or glasses (bussers and food runners)
- Gloves replaced every 30 minutes.
- If employee is not wearing gloves, handwashing occurs every 30 minutes.
- Have self-dispensing hand sanitizer or handwashing station at the entrance and hand Sanitizers on All Tables
- One staff member focus exclusively on sanitizing restaurant. Cleans between seating every consumer touch point; Chairs, Table surface, Booster seats, Highchairs, Booths. Also, cleans and disinfects every thirty minutes: Restaurant entrance door, Bathroom doors , Any bathroom touchpoints , Restaurant telephone, POS tablets, Credit Card Machine, Office keyboards, Guest pens and Host stand
- Touchless payment set up using Toast Pay at the table. Guests can also use Credit Cards.
- Using disposable menus
- It is important for employees to not come to work if they have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, a recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 – they have to stay home.
Thus, we will pay people who fail any of the screener questions to stay home or if they call in sick with COVID related symptoms.
- If there is an employee who has a temperature, symptoms or believes they have been exposed to someone who has COVID, they are not to report to work and to immediately get a COVID test and only to return to work after passing the COVID test.
- If we have a positive case, in strict accordance with county guidelines, anyone that came in contact with the employee is tested and won’t be allowed back until negative results are known. We close the restaurant to deep clean and sanitize. Opening the restaurant again will depend on having available staff that meet our Screening guidelines.